Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Year and new grading period

Hello, and welcome back!

Wow!  I did not think we would ever make it back!  It is good to be here, though.  The second semester is here and we are starting the 3rd grading period.  We have begun looking at changing the states of matter and will move to kinetic and potential energy.  From that point, we will go to life science and cells.  We will spend the rest of the year on life science.  It is hard to believe that we have only 18 weeks of school left!  I have given the students some notes today from the board, but more will come tomorrow that are typed.  There were just too many to make them write everything down.  I will let you know, when the test will be.  We will be completing LAB #1, too, between today and tomorrow.  Well, I believe that is all for now.  I have great weekend and I will talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment