Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday, February 13

Good Monday morning!

Well, we have finished up the rocks/minerals projects and are viewing the last of them today. I have a few activities I want the students to complete using rocks and minerals and then we will be completely done with this topic. Once those are done, we are going to start our energy project. We will use a new computer tool called a voice thread for this project. It is a tool that can be accessed from home, so students can work from home, if they need to. The only part of a voice thread that needs to be addressed, if a student is going to use it at home, is that they need a headset with a microphone attached. They will be recording their voices again and putting in images to show their part of the project. I will give the directions, when we get to that point. There are four weeks left in this grading period. The last week of the grading period is when I will collect all the labs for extra credit. I will give them the list on Monday and they will be due on Wednesday. I always give the students two days to put them all together. After that, we have one more nine weeks grading period left to this school year. I can't believe how time is flying by us. Even the students have mentioned that this school year is going by so fast. Have a great week and I will talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment