Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday, March 22

Howdy!

Wow, is time flying by us! The school year is very quickly coming to an end. This week is the second week of our last grading period. The students have finished their energy unit and are now working on mass, volume, and density. This will lead them to physical/chemical properties and changes. From there, we will work on the individual project on a famous scientist or inventor. I am hoping we can do that next week and do the presentations the week of spring break. If we need to do the presentations after break, then that is okay, too. Don't forget that I will be reviewing for the math OAA the two weeks after we come back from break. This review really seemed to help the students, when I did this last year. I guess this is all I have for right now. Have a good rest of your week. Only two days till the weekend. We are downhill from here. ha! ha! Talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment