Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday, March 25

Hello!!

Well, it looks like we will be a day or two behind schedule on the body system projects, but that is okay.  We are working today on the last part to the study guide, so the kids will have two study guides in their folders.  One is over sections 2 and 3 and the other is over section 1.  I had a few things to go over with them about section 1 and then I gave them the study guide to start working on.  We will have to discuss it tomorrow before I can give them the criteria sheet for the projects.  It will be okay, though.  We will work all next week, after we return from break, on the projects to get them completed.  No problem.  I just wanted to get on here and let you know what was going on.  I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe spring break!!!  Talk to you next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment