Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday, Sept. 30

Hello! I am sorry that it has been such a long time since I have been on here. I was sick last week and then I have been playing catch up this week. We are working on lab safety right now. Interims came out today, so be looking for them. I only need them signed and returned if your child's grade is a 'D' or an 'F'. We have not included the extra credit, yet, so don't forget those points. They will be added at the end of the grading period. The students will be creating a lab safety pamphlet next week in class. I have a lab safety activity for them to complete on Monday. They will get to use the safety goggles for it. I am sure they will have fun getting to wear them. Since it is Friday, we working on our vocabulary. They are writing a play and using the eight words in their play. This really challenged their creativity and imagination. Some of the students really got into it, though, and worked very hard. It is funny to listen to them work out their plays. I will be back on track with posting on Monday's or Tuesday's next week. Hope you have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment