Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hello!

Sorry I am late this week, but it has been a hectic week. I was not here on Monday and then we had to get things all finished up yesterday. We are currently working on a packet of questions over observation/inference that I put together for the students. We should finish it tomorrow (Thursday). Friday will still be our vocabulary day, so they can finish up the descriptions for any terms left over from last Friday and we can play games using these new terms. Tomorrow, I am going to play Jeopardy with the kids to review observation/inference. I really do not like giving tests on Monday, but the schedule just worked out that they will have one this coming Monday. I will let them work together on it, since we have done everything else together over observation/inference. If you have any questions, please ask me. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment