Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday, November 30

Hello!

We had a pop quiz today over six of the vocabulary terms I gave them two weeks ago. I have been telling them since then that they need to know these terms very well and be able to use them in conversation. When we started class yesterday, and they still had trouble with them, even after I had been working with them with the kids, I decided they needed to realize that I was not joking around. They really do need to be able to use these words as they discuss genetics.

I am working on trying to start digital storyboards with the kids, if I can find the right programs for them to use. It would be such a great experience for them to get to use another computer tool. We will try to start it next week. Lucky for us, they have to do drawing and writing at first and then go to the computer. I will have a little more time to find the right program.

When we have our test over genetics, it will be part on paper and part on the Smart board. I can see them in action on the board. It is very cool! The kids love it, too! It may be Monday or Tuesday of next week. It just depends on how long it takes us to get all the review completed. Well, have a great weekend and I will talk to you again next week. Don't forget that we do our vocabulary on Friday's. The songs we have been working on are turning out so good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment