Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday, December 2

Hey!!! It is me again!!

We are changing our plans for next week. I am going to review with the kids on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. This will make our test on Thursday. The kids will have plenty of time to practice this way. I am hoping it will help them. I, also, changed the vocabulary quiz, too. I have deleted the quiz from this Wednesday and it will be included in on the test next Thursday. I have given the students the directions for what they need to be successful. They have the list of terms, too. I have the directions and words posted on the boards in my room. These words are so important and I am hoping this extra time and practice will help them. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at tphipps@minfordfalcons.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment