Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Week of Sept. 10

Hello to all!!

I didn't get to post anything last week and I am sorry about that.  It was a busy week with our study on minerals.  The students have been taking notes and will use those to study for their test.  The test over minerals will be tomorrow, Wednesday.  I told them about it on Monday.  I have two classes, 6th and 7th periods, that will not take the test until Thursday because I did not tell them about the test till today.  I want to make sure that everyone gets two days to study for the test.  We will start rocks next.  There will be a computer project to go along with rocks that will have minerals in it, too.  For this project, we will use the class wiki.  Most students are already in the wiki.  There are only a few that still need to get in.  We have been doing a vocabulary word everyday as bellwork.  After the first 10, I had the students write me a story using those 10 words.  They will do a different activity after the next 10 words.  I like to do something different to keep things interesting and fun.  I guess that is about it for this week.  I will be on here next week to let you know how things are going.  I still need to get the paper to you for this address, too.  Until next week.......

No comments:

Post a Comment