Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hello!

 I am home sick today, but I wanted to let everyone know what we have been doing this week and what we are going to be doing next week.  We have been working on our rocks/minerals projects this week and working on lab activity papers to help with our understanding of rocks and minerals.  Some of the papers the students complete will be turned in to me and some they will keep in their folders to be turned in at the end of the grading period for extra credit.  We have more notes to take before we will be ready for the next test.  I will put on here next week, when that test will take place.  I do know that there will be questions on that test that cover minerals again, because many students did not do very well on that first test.  I have some lessons on my Smart board that I want to use with the students, before we take the test.  They will be taking notes from those lessons, too.  I am hoping that our projects will be completed by Monday or Tuesday of next week, so we can begin the oral presentations.  I will be on here next week to let you know on what day the oral presentations will start.  Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment