Monday, December 9, 2013

Test date correction!!!

I have had to change the date for the test this week. I will not be here on Thursday, so I need to move the date of the test on atoms to Friday.  This will give students an extra day to study.  I will have my sub reviewing the terms with them, too.  I hope this does not cause too much trouble with anyone.

We are working with various stations this week that allow students to practice mass, volume, and density.  They are also working with their terms in these stations, so they are getting some help for their test.  It will be an interesting Thursday, since the students will be going to Secret Santa, too.  I have sent home a letter today with your child from the PTO telling about Secret Santa.  The 6th grade will be going during their science class.  Have a great week!  One more till Christmas break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment