Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Week of Dec. 16

Hello and Merry Christmas!!!

I cannot believe that the first semester is almost over!  We will have been in school for 18 weeks come this Friday!!!  Our Christmas break will last two weeks, so students will not come back to school until January 6, 2014!  Enjoy the time off!!!

I have extended the time to finish the atoms test.   Some students did not get finished, so many will be working on it today and maybe even tomorrow.  We are having some technical issues with the laptops in my room, so not everyone can be on the computer working.  I will be giving out the list of labs that students can turn in for extra credit today, too.  They will be due on Thursday!  I did not get this list to my 1st period class, so they will get it tomorrow and will have till Friday to turn it in.

We will be having a pizza party on Friday.  I will bring in chips and Pepsi and Mountain Dew.  If your child wants something else, then they are more than welcome to bring it in to the party.  We are going to make Friday a party day with our homerooms.  There will be movies and games, if my Wii will hook up to my Smart board! hee!  Well, I think that is all for now.  If I think of anything else, I will put another post on here.  Have a great Christmas!!!  See you next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment