Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Update - November 9, 2010

Hello, Everyone!

We are about to finish up the body system projects. The wikis have been so much fun and I feel the students have learned from them. I am hoping to use them again for future assignments. We took down term #15 yesterday, so our quiz will be tomorrow over terms 11-15. You can see the whole list on the home page. Our big science projects are due on November 30. We have been working every Friday here at school. Anything else will have to be completed at home. Science fair entry forms are due on the 15th of November. That is this coming Monday. Oral presentations of these projects will begin December 1st and continue through the remainder of the week. I think I will allow the students to work on their projects in my room on Monday and Tuesday of Thanksgiving week and the following Monday. That will give them time to work in here with me, in case they have any questions.

Don't forget that students do not have school this Thursday because there is a teacher inservice day. They will get to sleep in, while we work on things to make school a better place for learning. Well, I think that is about all for this posting. I am looking forward to talking with you on our class blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hello mrs.phipps um my mom thought of a better science fair project and i was wondering if i could do that i understand if im not allowed so just tell me at school

    ReplyDelete