Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday, November 3

Hello, everyone!

I am sorry that it has been so long since I have been on here. We have been very busy in our classroom and I have not had much time to take care of this blog. I wanted to bring you up to date on what we are doing. The students are putting their research into their class wiki. It took some doing, but I think we have everyone. They seem very excited to be using this new technology tool, instead of the old standard reports or drawing pictures or just printing off pictures. Now, here is some information that could be useful to those students who want to work at home. There is a problem, though. In order to get to the new information, you will have to go to the upper right-hand corner of the page and sign-in. I have created a few new pages, but they are not showing up like the two that are on the home page now. I don't know why, either. You can get to them if you sign-in and go to the Dashboard. I am really sorry about all of this. What I have created is a page with directions on how to put an image in their wiki page and a page with directions on how to put a video clip in their wiki page. There is another page with the directions for the body systems project, too. This is the project that they are putting in their wiki.

As of today, we have taken tests over terms 1-10 and taken down the definitions for 11-13. Tomorrow, the students will get #14, and on Monday, they will get #15, then they will take the quiz over those 5 a few days later. I will put on here when the quiz will be. We are still working on the big projects on Fridays. These projects are due on November 30th. What is not done at school will have to be done at home. Well, I think that is about it for now. If you have any questions about how to get to those new pages, just comment on here or email me. I look forward to talking to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment