Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday, Feb. 14

Hello, everyone and Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I hope everyone is having a good day today. I just wanted to give you an update on what we are doing in class. Today, I gave the students term #22. As of today, I am planning on the next vocabulary test over numbers 21-25 being next Wednesday. That will give me time to remind the students of the test and them to study. We, also, continued work on our rocks and minerals project. I showed all the classes their class wiki and each group's page, where they will put all their information. I showed them the page with the directions on it. This page has our class blog address on it, too, in case they need the directions for putting images or video clips on their wiki pages. Those directions are on the home page to this blog. They can just click on which on they need and the directions will come right up. They don't need to be signed in at all. I showed them how to do this today in class.

I discussed with the students today that each person in the group needs to contribute to the wiki page and put their initials on what they type on the page. I want everyone researching and typing on the page. Everything should be equally done. I don't want just one person doing all the typing or research. The students can get to their wikis from home, too, and work. If you want help with the addresses to the wikis, just let me know. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment