Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Week of February 7th

Hello Everyone!

We are going to start this week off reviewing for the test over genes and heredity. The test is scheduled for Thursday, but you know how things can change. I don't think there will be anymore bad weather this week, so the test should be on time. I gave the students a review sheet yesterday (Monday) to work on and we are going to go over it today (Tuesday). We have been completing various activities that they can use to help them remember the concepts we have been studying. It would be a good idea to have them explain what we did on those to you. What better way to learn than to teach someone else! We are also going to be starting rocks and minerals this week. I have a lesson on that I created for my college classes. It is a real-world lesson and my instructor said the students should really get into it. Don't forget that the terms for reproduction and heredity are on this home page under "Reproduction." As of right now, there are no plans to have just a vocabulary test, but that may change, too. Well, I believe that is all for right now. If you have any questions, please email me or leave me a posting here. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment