Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hello!

The students have been working on their voice threads all week and let me tell what a wild trip that has been. My laptops are so old that they have a tendency to just shut off in the middle of whatever the students are doing. There is only one PC that the students can record on, so we have to use three of those old laptops. I hate it, but we use what we have. When the students really focus, they can put together some very nice threads. I am curious to see what they come up with. Next week, we will be starting a new project, but it will be an individual one. I think it will be easier because they will not have to worry about another person or people in the group. I will give you all the information on it one day next week and put up the directions for it on the home page as an additional page you can just click on and see. We still have seven vocabulary terms to finish up from our big master list. I need to get those in next week and the week after, so that they have them all before the OAA. There will not be an OAA test in science this year. They are only tested in the 6th grade in Math and Language Arts. Well, I guess that is all for now. I will talk to you again next week. Please email me or call me, if you have any questions. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment