Friday, October 15, 2010

Newest update

Hello to everyone!

It is Friday. The kids all love Friday. We spent today working on their big projects that are due on November 30. The requirement sheet for these can be found at the top of the home page.

We will be having our nine weeks test on Thursday, October 21. Students can study from the observation/inference, lab safety, and scientific method tests. Plus, there will be the first five terms we have taken down in class. That list is also on the home page. I will be giving the students back their scientific method test on Tuesday and going over it with them. It has taken me a lot longer to grade it than I thought. There were several questions that they had written answers on and that takes longer to grade. I have three classes left to grade and I brought them home with me to do over the weekend.

I will be sending home a letter with the address to this blog in it so that everyone will be able to get on here and read what is going on in our class. Have a great weekend and I will talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment