Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday, Oct. 20

Hello!
The students are finishing up their research and drawings of the plant and animal cells. They have found out that animal cells do not have cell walls or chloroplasts. It was funny to listen to them yell at me from across the room that they could not find these parts in the animal cell. I would ask them what that told them and they would reply that the animal cell doesn't have them. I love it when the light bulb comes on! :-) We started on the next set of terms today. They got #6 from the list. Remember the list is on the home page for you to look at.

Tomorrow is the nine weeks test. It should not take very long. We are going to be starting body systems next. I will let you know, when we do. Have a great day and I will talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment