Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday, January, 27

Well, I did get the reproduction and heredity terms on the home page for those students who need them. You can get to them by clicking on the word "Reproduction" at the top of the home page. I hate that I could not get the pictures that were on the slides at school on here, but at least they will have the terms and definitions. We started looking at a couple of Smart board activities dealing with heredity and reproduction. The students really liked it. The second one is on Gregor Mendel, who is considered the father of genetics.

Today, we got term #20 from the main vocabulary list. There will be a quiz over terms 16-20 on Tuesday of next week. I have told the students and it is written on the little white board in my room. I hope everyone studies. Well, I guess that is all I have for right now. I will let you know of the next project we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment