Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hello to all of you!

I hope that you had a wonderful Holiday! I am so very sorry that I have not been on here to let you know what is going on, but I was having a hard time typing after my elbow surgery. I am back at school, now, and typing is much easier. The students and I have decided that they will finish up the big science projects this week and then the biome posters next week. I gave them the sheet that tells them what they need to have for the oral presentation on their projects yesterday and they spent today rehearsing. Don't forget that there is extra credit that goes along with these projects, if the students receives an A, B, or C on their presentation. I will get back in the swing of posting on here, now that I am back. Again, I apologize for being gone so long, but appreciate your understanding. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment