Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2011

Hello, everyone!!!

I am trying to put the terms for reproduction and heredity on here, but it is not working out. So, I have to do it the old-fashioned way. I will be typing them on a separate page and putting that page at the top. Now, there will not be the pictures that go along with the terms, like the students saw in class, but at least the definitions will be there, in case they loose them. I have a couple of Smart board activities for the students to complete and then a couple of hands-on activities, too. I hope that they enjoy them, while they learn about reproduction and heredity. I hope to have the terms on here this evening, but I have a college assignment due, too, so it may be tomorrow. Just to keep you up to date on my college work, this is my last class!! There are about five weeks left and then I am done! I will have my second master's degree all finished. It has been a long 20 months, but I feel that I have learned so much about using technology in the classroom. I hope your children have as much fun with the technology as I do. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment